[mythtv-users] Mythbrowser 0.21 flash

Greg Mischel Smith gregms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:53:24 UTC 2008

I have a question about using Flash in Mythbrowser.
I wasn't able to use it with 0.20, but I should be able to in 0.21

I am using Mythbuntu 7.10 and MythTV 0.21 updated from the backports.

Websites with flash work fine in Firefox outside of MythTV, but when I go to
those same websites in Mythbrowser, I receive the a message that says the
website "requires Flash Player 9 or higher."

I downloaded it and ran the update, but the only program it says it installs
it for is Firefox. Am I doing something wrong? How can I get Flash to work
in Mythbrowser.

Greg Mischel Smith
KCMO