[mythtv-users] Mythgallery: strange startup

Miroslav Suchý miroslav at suchy.cz
Thu Mar 20 07:57:55 UTC 2008

I installed mythgallery plugin and I experience strange behavior during
startup:
When I have directory /var/lib/pictures present, mythgallery during
startup of fronted display gallery view of / directory. And when press
Esc then it stuck (2 times it proceed to main mythtv page, but usually
it stuck).
When I remove /var/lib/pictures, than it yield during startup that
/var/lib/pictures is not present, but than successfully continue. If I
add directory /var/lib/pictures *after* startup of frontend, then
everything operate normally, including mythgallery.

Do I forget something to configure? Or is it some known bug?

Miroslav Suchy