[mythtv-users] MythWeb issue, mobile/desktop choice

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:47:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been using mythweb for a while and its worked fine.  Now when i
> view the page from a specific external location on my desktop I get
> the mobile version of the page.  This external location happens to be
> a mobile provider but that shouldn't make a difference, right?
>
> What flags the page to be loaded as mobile or desktop versions?  Is
> there a setting in my browser i can force to see the desktop version?
>
> Thanks,
> Mitchell

I also see this in the httpd error_log file:

[root at mythtv httpd]# cat error_log
[Wed Mar 19 21:46:08 2008] [error] [client 68.25.166.188] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/mythweb/skins/default/handheld.css, referer:
http://mythtv.dvrdns.org/mythweb/
[Wed Mar 19 21:46:09 2008] [error] [client 68.25.166.188] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/mythweb/skins/default/img/mythtv-logo.gif, referer:
http://mythtv.dvrdns.org/mythweb/

I have tried reinstalling the mythweb rpm from ATRPMS but i still get this
error.  Also it is interesting that I get the mobile version when browsing
from a external location.  On my LAN Mythweb works fine.

Mitchell