[mythtv-users] .21 PVR 350 program guide

Douglas Hitchcock clarkaddison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:36:08 UTC 2008

> You're not going to get OpenGL to work with a PVR-350's TV output,
> have you set up for the alternative painter?

I've shut off OpenGL wherever I've seen it in the options, but I'm not sure
I know every little place it hides.  I've never heard the term alternative
painter, so I don't think I've ever done such a thing, where do you do that?

I thought the OpenGL was in the menus and stuff.  The menus are working
fine.  The video is playing fine too.  Just when I hit guide, I see it for a
brief second, and then it disappears...

Thanks