[mythtv-users] How to disable KDE media auto-detection?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:37:51 UTC 2008

I have just tried to play a DVD on my CentOS 5.1 based MythTV V0.20.2
frontend for the first time (been too busy enjoying the recordings!)
and while I think MythTV is detecting the DVD is inserted, I can't
tell because KDE Daemon is popping up a dialog asking what I want to
do with the DVD that was autodetected.  Since I am running with *only*
a remote at this point (or ssh-ing in) I need help figuring out how to
tell KDE I have it covered and not to bother me.  I tried looking
through the MythTV wiki and noodling through the KDE Control Center,
but I either missed finding the answer or it wasn't there to be found.

Can anyone help me get some traction on this?

TIA,

Craig.