[mythtv-users] playback profiles... help.

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:13:40 UTC 2008

Is there anyone out there with an old P4 (1.7ghz, 400mhz FSB), an AGP FX5200
video card (using TV-out via S-video), and Hauppauge PVR-150, 250, 350, or
500 card that have found a playback setting combination with .21 that they
are happy with?

My tuner cards "just work" so the output is at whatever the default bitrate
is.  I created a custom profile set to use Standard XVMC, OpenGL, and
OpenGL2 for OSD (I'm not looking at my setup screen, but that's what I
recall the order of the settings being when I "tab through" the setup
page).

Does that seem reasonable given the hardware mentioned?