[mythtv-users] IMDB lookup fails in MythWeb 0.21

Johnny Russ jruss at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 18 04:07:15 UTC 2008

I saw other threads discussing that solution, but I didn't think that
they applied to my situation. Those threads indicated that there was an
error message when that path was incorrect. I only have one machine that
functions as both my frontend and backend. The 'Path to imdb.pl on this
webserver:' is set to '/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdb.pl'.
This is a local address so I believe the webserver can access it. How
can I check to make sure? Any other ideas about what could be going wrong?

-Johnny