[mythtv-users] Archos Video Formats ?????

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 17 22:26:03 UTC 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 4:11 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:

> My guess was exactly right. Look at this page:
> http://www.archos.com/products/video/archos_604/features.html?country=global&lang=en
>
> (oh...not EXACTLY...they were superscripts, not subscripts).

OK, that makes sense, and I guess my suspicion of bad proofreading was
on the right track.

For that price it might be worth playing with transcoding Myth
recordings to play on the box, though I think I'll seek out a more
open standards capable device.

I have a GP2X, which actually works pretty well and runs Linux, but
the screen is pretty small. One advantage is that is uses AA
batteries, and the Lithium cells last a long time and are immediately
replaceable without recharge time.

At least is shows I haven't missed several "new" video formats :-)

Much thanks for the observation.

beww