[mythtv-users] Archos Video Formats ?????

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Mar 17 21:56:46 UTC 2008

>  The Advert claims it supports "all popular video formats, including:
>
>  MEPG-41, WMV2, H2643, MPEG-24 and VOB4."

I suspect they were supposed to be footnotes (ie: the numbers should
have been subscripted)

MEPG-4(note 1), WMV(note 2, H264(note 3), MPEG-2(note 4) and VOB(note 4)

Either the last one is a screwup and should be 5, or they share a
common footnote. If they botched that up, they also might have
forgotten to even copy the footnotes from wherever they copied the
text from.

--
Ron