[mythtv-users] Please recommend a IR receiver that can wake from suspend-2-ram

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sun Mar 16 17:42:52 UTC 2008

>  Can't cite URLs for threads, but there was a bug with USB wakeup which
>  was supposed to be fixed, IIRC, in kernels at or after 2.6.24.  I have
>  had other things to watch ;-) so I haven't pursued it recently myself.

Yes, I'm running 2.6.24. I detailed the whole story in my previous
thread, but in a nutshell, I was able to get the USB-UIRT to wake from
suspend as long as I didn't use LIRC. However, as soon as lirc tried
communicating with the USB-UIRT, it would no longer wake from suspend,
and the device needed to be physically unplugged before it would wake
again. Thus it was an either/or situation (wake from suspend, or lirc,
but not both).

--
Ron