[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging and recording LiveTV

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 05:43:49 UTC 2008

I've noticed something and I just wanted to see if I
have something set wrong or to see if this is how it's
suppose to behave.

If I go to the guide and schedule a recording, once
the recording is complete the recording gets flagged
for commercials. If I watch a TV show in LiveTV and
say 15 minutes into the show, I hit the record button
once the show is over and recorded, the recording
never gets flagged. Is this how it's suppose to behave
or am I missing a setting?

Thanks