[mythtv-users] 0.21 Not Viewable on VIA EPIA M10K

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sat Mar 15 17:32:37 UTC 2008

The latest myth rpms from "stable" ATRPMS (Fedora 7, Myth 0.21) seem
to work for my SBE. The picture looks great and the sound seems to be fine.

The settings are:

"Utilities/Setup", "Setup", "TV Settings", "Playback", "Playback
Profiles (3/9)"
Current Video Playback Profile:  xvmc-vld
if rez > 0 0 & <= 1920 1088 -> ffmpeg & XVideo

Clicking on Edit
Match Criteria: > W: 0 H: 0
Match Critieria: <= W: 1920 H: 1088
Decoder: Standard
Video Renderer: xv-blit
OSD Renderer: chromakey
OSD Fade: Checked

Primary Deinterlacer: None
Fallbck Deinterlacer: None

I run NTSC using SVIDEO.

Using top, and playing a recorded program, I get approximately 10% idle.

VIA XVMC still does not work and crashes mythfrontend. I guess I need
to file an additional bug for, that but for now I am just happy its
working again.  Thank you to all I pestered.

-- Mache