[mythtv-users] using telnet to improve mythtv menus

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Sat Mar 15 13:49:35 UTC 2008

Chris Pinkham wrote:

> Sorry, when I said "It wouldn't take that much code", I meant
> C++ code in the mythtv/programs/mythfrontend directory. :)
>
> I thought about it and had a little free time at 3:00AM tonight
> so I hooked it up and committed it to svn trunk.
>
> If you compile from source and are running 0.21-fixes, you should be able
> to apply the patch from my commit to your source tree.
>
>     http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/16559

Thanks Chris, but I have to ask, where were you in November? :)

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-November/202101.html

I guess there's no chance of getting this patch applied to the
0.21-fixes branch (from which it will be included in the pre-built
debian packages), is there?

Time to start building my own packages, I guess.

- Marc