[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21 upgrade on Debian

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Sat Mar 15 14:00:57 UTC 2008

Walker wrote:
> I'm new to Debian and would like to upgrade to 0.21.  I have Debian
> Etch and a binary install of 0.20.  What's the recommended method to
> upgrade?  Thank you!

Wait about a week, and the 0.21 packages will be available in the stable
debian-multimedia repository.

Christian wasn't planning to build 0.21 for stable (since debian doesn't
upgrade packages in the stable repository), but he accidentally built
myththemes 0.21 in stable already, so he's going to upgrade the rest of
the packages once they've aged in his testing tree.

- Marc