[mythtv-users] Anybody using an SA3250HD over firewire with .21 yet?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 03:14:09 UTC 2008

I've just performed a fresh install of .21 and have connected my Scientific
Atlanta 3250HD set top box via firewire. Trying to tune using Point-to-point
results in a segfault on the back end. Connecting via Broadcast works in
that it brings me to a blank screen and the channels will change, but a)
they don't change to the channel I select and b) it's just a blank screen.

Before I battle with priming and alternative channel changing scripts and
the like, I was wondering if anybody has had any success with this
configuration yet. It seems like the new version has a huge amount of
improvements and I was able to get this config to work (in a limited basis)
in SVN trunk with a lot of trial and error, so I'm hoping there's an easy
fix for .21.