[mythtv-users] MePo

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:07:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:

> ....ok, just downloaded the new version and took a quick look at a
> diff of our 2 versions. There is one other difference I see in that
> section. When I was experimenting trying to get it to work, I tried
> several different things. One thing I noticed was that there was a tag
> a few lines above, in the background container, that also had the name
> "title" and a value of "Edit Video Information". I thought maybe there
> was a conflict, so I renamed it titleX. I wouldn't think that would be
> a conflict (they are in different contains, so I figure the code
> should handle it fine), but thats the only difference I have, and it
> works fine for me. I'm not in front of my machine now, so I can't test
> it.

I noticed this when looking at the XML last week, but I had the same thought
process (different containers, shouldn't matter).  I didn't bother to change
the "Edit Video Information" to a different name, but I'll try it.  If it
works, I'll make sure the MePo author knows about it.

Now how do we get MePo included in MythTV SVN?  :-)  Has anyone tried that
battle yet?  It would be nice to see it included as a base theme in 0.22.

/Brian/