[mythtv-users] XBox frontend becomes unresponsive after idle

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:44:23 UTC 2008

I don't know if this is related, but I have a hard time getting my
generic remote to work with the xbox.  This happens at startup (unlike
the issue you described).  I find myself powercylcing the box or
removing and plugging in the ir receiver until it starts working.
However, once it starts working it is rock solid.