[mythtv-users] MythArchive 0.21: How to select files to burn to DVD

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Mar 13 23:45:18 UTC 2008

OK, I feel really silly with this one, but...
When I want to burn a DVD, I figured out the new way to mark files to be
archived, and after I tell it I want to burn a single-sided disk I get
the "Select Archived Items" screen, but I can't figure out how to select
the highlighted file.  There used to be a checkbox next to each file,
and the spacebar or enter key would check the box to include that file.
  But now there's no checkbox, and hitting the spacebar or enter key
don't do anything.

I tried changing my theme from MythCenter (widescreen) to GANTT to see
if it was a theme thing, but that didn't help.  I know I must be missing
something stupid because I can't be the first person to try this on 0.21.

As always, thanks.