[mythtv-users] OT? BBC recordings UK

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 12 22:16:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
Is anyone else experiencing sound issues with BBC 1 recordings? Specifically, I have been recording Holby City and Casualty. Whenever the shot goes to 'Keller' ward a high pitch note is generated. Moving to other wards and it dissappears. I can't believe that this is being transmitted, but, it seems to common to be coincidence.
Any ideas on whether I can post-process to remove this, (hardware block on that frequency?).
This noise appears on all of my front-ends, with differing hardware and speakers.
Sorry if this is too off topic for some. I am not sure that this sound appears if I decode the analoge signal through the telly (can't check DVB-T through the telly).
Gareth