[mythtv-users] OT crap

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:15:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:

> David Brodbeck wrote:

> >> Neither your ESP nor reading comprehension skills are very
> >> good ;-). Do you have a question about using MythTV?
> >
> > Not right this moment.  Should I unsubscribe until I have another one,
> > or would that interfere with you questioning my intelligence?
>
> I think you are displaying your intelligence quite nicely and
> you are welcome to unsubscribe if you'd like. Please re-read
> the OP before considering a reply. If you would like to ask
> a question concerning MythTV, please compose a new message
> with a new subject.
>
> Thank you,
>
> --  bjm

It looks to me like DB comprehended things right.  The OP basically said
"stop talking about things that aren't myth" to which JA pretty much said
"ok, but it's a community and communities talk...and they are marked
properly" so then DB chimed in with something like "yeah, he probably only
noticed the off topic talk because they were clearly marked "OT"  to which
BM said "DB, you're not reading things right...your dumb."

I don't get it.