[mythtv-users] Deinterlacing in 0.21

lists_mythtv_users lists_mythtv_users at bigpizza.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 21:08:14 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to 0.21 (backend OpenSUSE 10.3, frontend Ubuntu 7.10)
and want to test the yadif and greedy deinterlacers on my frontend.
Previously, for livetv and recordings (I use DVB-T cards) I was using
kerneldeint only but now I can't seem to find the menu option for
deinterlacing anywhere under the setup menu.  Can anyone tell me where I
can configure the deinterlacer for watching TV?

(The yadif and greedy deinterlacers are available for use when watching
TV aren't they?  They're not just just for watching video are they?)

Cheers,

Steve.