[mythtv-users] Mouse sometimes scrolls by itself

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 12 20:52:47 UTC 2008

>Assuming, that is you tried a different /model/ of mouse.  I have seen
>this happen on GNU/Linux /and/ Windows with a whole slew of MS scroll
>mice.  In my cases it's definitely the hardware.

I have seen the issue with a Technika device, works OK on one computer, but
on another computer (running different version of myth and Fedora) scroll
wheel activates. Usually an up actuation which skips back 10 minutes.
Swapped mice from the machine which is OK and the problem stays with the
machine.
Gareth