[mythtv-users] Decent Music Player

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:37:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
>  I had mp3act running jukebox mode before the MythWeb integration. I'm
>  not sure why it was implemented without it. Probably because of the
>  dependencies of other players in order to use it. Hacking it back in
>  shouldn't be too much trouble, I wouldn't think. for now, I run a
>  separate instances of mp3act on the same set of music files. Probably
>  not the best way to approach this. :)

That's the thing.  I tried a separate instance of mp3act, and it was
great for streaming, but I could never get the jukebox mode running.
Probably should figure out why that was, but hoping it gets integrated
into myth, so I never need to try that.