[mythtv-users] Backend doesn't recognize mytharchive process?

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:08:58 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is having this
problem.  I've put together a combined
frontend/backend unit for a relative, and we been
using it successfully to record and watch programs.  I
set up the system to wake when a recording begins, and
shut down when the system is idle.  But recently, I
tried to burn a dvd from one of the recordings, and
left the machine alone to do that.  After a while, the
machine just shut down, as if it was idle - and the
dvd never got burned.

I haven't had the time or patience recently to scan
through logs or watch the mytharchive process, but
we've repeated the process a few times, with the same
results.

Thanks in advance all,
Sam