[mythtv-users] Channel use .

Hans Hult hans at risby.se
Wed Mar 12 07:22:29 UTC 2008

Hi all

I'm kind of new to myth tv. and have a question regarding channels..

I have a server ubuntu and version 0.20
In server i have two win nova pci cards ( DVB-t )
If tune in channels on two of my client computers ( different mux ) .
Then if i want to tune in to a channel on a third client but on the the same mux as on one of the other client is using i get that the server has no free cards .
Can this be solved ?? or have i missed something in my config??

// Hans
If i have to channels on the same mux this should work .