[mythtv-users] LiveTV limited number of channels

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Mar 12 01:59:17 UTC 2008

Are you talking about in the program guide or when browse mode is
activated? If you are having a problem with the guide, I have no idea.
If it's browse mode...it's never worked like that. It always displays
only channels on the current tuner. You have to explicitly type in the
channel number for the channel you want to switch to, or select it
from the program guide. However, If you want to see all channels in
browse mode, I've submitted a patch for it, but it hasn't been
accepted yet. If you want, you can apply the patches yourself:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4501

--
Ron