[mythtv-users] OT: colorblindness

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue Mar 11 23:18:53 UTC 2008

Robert Johnston wrote:

> And, is it just me, or do blocks of primary red and primary green
> (#ff0000, #00ff00) placed side-by-side, "Glow" at the join? It's like
> a kind of ringing effect, or halo, on both sides of the join, and it
> hurts.

I'm not color blind, but yes, red / green edges do "glow" a little bit.
But it doesn't hurt, at least not to me.

For some reason, I think any high color contrast edges (e.g. yellow /
violet) "glow" in a similar way, but I'm not entirely sure. To me at
least, the ringing effect is barely visible.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/