[mythtv-users] Couple of questions about 0.21

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 22:08:39 UTC 2008

> > 2) on MythWEB (which has taken a really awesome step forward in this
> > release), when looking at the "Upcoming Recordings" page, the Status
> > column
> > is largely empty. It occasionally says "Earlier" or "Rerun" etc, but
> > mostly
> > it's empty. I'm pretty sure in 0.20 it used to have the number of the
> > encoder which was going to be used for the recording. I found that
> > quite
> > comforting to see, especially when there are conflicts in order to
> > understand the conflict better, but I don't see where that is in
> > this new
> > version. Has it been removed or is this a config thing too?
>
> Give your tuners a name in mythtv-setup and you will see that name
> used in MythWeb. It's much more meaningful than some number that
> relates to when the tuner was added to your system. :)

Thanks Brad, perfect answers :) The card name is showing up as expected.

I thought that messing with mythtv-setup had screwed up my system. I saw
that I now have 4 encoders, when I only have 2 cards but I think that is
because I also enabled MultiRec whilst I was in setup :) I hope that's the
case anyway :\

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Andrew