[mythtv-users] MythFrontend 0.21: What is a watch list?

Jay Mallar jaymallar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:13:24 UTC 2008

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 01:38:33AM -0400, David Kramer wrote:
>
>> Thanks.  Pointers where to R the FM are welcome.
>>

> The FMs will take a while to catch up, I suspect.  :-)
>
> If you want to *write* the FM, you can go hit the wiki.

I get the point of open source.  I get that this is a community
project.  But gosh darnet, if you have the time to add the feature to
the code, you have the time to write up a quick document for the rest of
us so we know how to use it.  One of the biggest problems I have with
most open source projects is this lack of documentation or the
assumption that documentation should be done by someone other than
whoever made the change.  How am I supposed to know what someone else
added, much less how it works?

Sorry - rant over...