[mythtv-users] Meta: PLEASE trim posts !

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Mon Mar 10 20:50:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> It is getting to the point that I would greatly prefer top-posting on this
> list -- at least then I could see new content right away when reading
> through mail.
>
> PLEASE, if bottom posting is going to be required, then when replying delete
> the parts of the message that you are replying to that are not relavant,
> including old footers. The message below has three mailing list foooters in
> it . There is no need to include this in every post to the list !
>
> Thank you.  We can go watch TV now.
>

> -Chris

Amen to that. And for the people who are not even indenting or flagging
replies.. Grrr.. And one liners with about 300-400 lines after it..
Chris you are wrong about top posting as that just makes people lazy to
delete irrelevant text. I wonder how much of this list traffic is just
previous mail replies..

Damian O'Sullivan      damian at linux.ie