[mythtv-users] Meta: PLEASE trim posts !

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Mon Mar 10 19:22:53 UTC 2008

It is getting to the point that I would greatly prefer top-posting on this
list -- at least then I could see new content right away when reading
through mail.

PLEASE, if bottom posting is going to be required, then when replying delete
the parts of the message that you are replying to that are not relavant,
including old footers. The message below has three mailing list foooters in
it . There is no need to include this in every post to the list !

Thank you.  We can go watch TV now.

-Chris