[mythtv-users] Couple of questions about 0.21

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 18:20:08 UTC 2008

First of all, great release guys!

I've just got a couple of general questions/observations about it:

1) uPNP is great. Works well with WMP11 and the PS3. One thing I have
noticed is that my mythgallery photos don't appear to share over uPNP. Is
this something which isn't implemented yet or is there some configuration
which I've missed out?

2) on MythWEB (which has taken a really awesome step forward in this
release), when looking at the "Upcoming Recordings" page, the Status column
is largely empty. It occasionally says "Earlier" or "Rerun" etc, but mostly
it's empty. I'm pretty sure in 0.20 it used to have the number of the
encoder which was going to be used for the recording. I found that quite
comforting to see, especially when there are conflicts in order to
understand the conflict better, but I don't see where that is in this new
version. Has it been removed or is this a config thing too?

Thanks once again to all involved, really good stuff.

Cheers,
Andrew