[mythtv-users] WAY WAY OT, was: OT B'cast nostalgia, was: Hauppauge in ...

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 10 16:48:42 UTC 2008

On Mar 10, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

>> Yeah, ASCII art and its derivatives was fun. I recall one recreated
>> from a Playboy pic, which just happened to be my HS math teacher. She
>> got an awful lot of pubescent buys interested in math.
>
> I have to ask: which playmate taught you math in HS.

Actually she wasn't a "playmate", in that she was never a centerfold
model. She worked as a "Bunny" at the NYC Playboy Club, but did have a
lot of "publicity" pics. She said she could work 2 evenings a week and
make more $$$ than working full time in a "regular" job, and that's
how she paid her way through school. She was extremely qualified for
the job, if you know what I mean.

Her name was Sandra Senko. We're talking about the late 1960's here,
remember that was the height (no pun intended) of the miniskirt era.

Her father was a PhD mathematician who worked for IBM on the 1620
design and later the System 360, so she came by her math skills
honestly.

beww