[mythtv-users] MythDora 5?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Mar 9 18:24:50 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 01:09:57PM -0400, Marc Barrett wrote:
> It is getting to be closer to a year since the last time MythDora
> was updated.  The last read about it, MythDora 5 was
> unofficially scheduled for sometime after the release of
> MythTV 0.21.  Well, now that that is out, is there any early
> word on MythDora 5?

There is a dedicated list/forum on mythdora for asking the involved
parties directly. I's encourage people with developer/tester skills to
join http://lists.atrpms.net/mailman/listinfo/mythdora

> As an aside, is there any particular reason why Jarod Wilson's
> MythTV site has totally stopped being updated in almost a year?

Well, I think the reasons are:

a) Jarod has an occupying job
b) Jarod has cute little and not so little anymore kids :)
c) His mythology is written in a way that it stays current
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net