[mythtv-users] iMac as possible Frontend?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:58:18 UTC 2008

I'd say it would be barely adequate, my 800mhz eMac takes a long time to
start playing, and sometimes I have to start a recording twice, I assume
because it times out or something.  I'm running OS X on the machine
currently, though I should probably try yellowdog linux to see if it runs
any better.  I tried to install PPC Ubuntu, but it didn't get much past the
boot stage before I had problems.