[mythtv-users] It's over, the RIAA is toast

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Mar 6 22:18:14 UTC 2008

On Mar 6, 2008, at 3:11 PM, Josh White wrote:

> So that means Kurt Cobain's suicide inducing fortune came from tee-
> shirt sales?

Or that the contracts were not "modern day", perhaps signed back in
the 17th century?

To be honest I'm a bit vague on who this Kurt fellow is or was, I take
it he has something to do with CL?

But I'm not really up on "modern" music. I recently got dragged to a
"Heavy Metal Fest". I can pretty safely say that I was the only one
there who used to be a patron of the Metropolitan Opera.

Fortunately I brought along my shooting ear muffs :-)

beww