[mythtv-users] guide errors

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Thu Mar 6 16:21:16 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Ronald Frazier
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:46 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] guide errors

Could you be more specific about the errors? I can't confirm if I don't know
what I'm looking for.

--
Ron

OK, sorry, didn't realize I left out that important info. Basically, I'm
only seeing series name and no descriptions for the the particular episodes.
It just gives a generic description. Now the weird thing is that next week
(can't remember which day), there is a simpsons episode set to record, the
description is generic, then and hour later, there is another simpsons set
to record, but this one has the description...very strange.

Any ideas? I have tried running mythfilldatabase several times with the
refresh today tag as well, but no change.
-Thanks
-Steve