[mythtv-users] new video2ipod script released!

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Wed Mar 5 04:28:01 UTC 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Marc wrote:

> One more question. I'm trying to run this on SVN - 16332 and am
> getting the
> following.
>
> No config found; attempting to find mythbackend via UPnP.
> No backends found.  Please copy /root/.mythtv/config.xml from aworking
> MythTV installation instead.
> Compilation failed in require at ./video2ipod.pl line 207.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./video2ipod.pl line 207.

It looks like you need to make sure your Myth perl bindings are
working correctly for the user you're trying to run the script as.

My perl bindings were fine prior to the upgrade to 16332. Both this script
and mythtv-status apparently are having the same issue. Prior to my update
mythtv-status worked fine.
The lines in this and in mythtv-status both specify the lines that have the
following in them "require MythTV"
Well MythTV is installed. It seems that the API has changed and the scripts
need to be corrected. Unless I'm completely off base.

Marc