[mythtv-users] Weekly recording: How to delete schedule?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:03:37 UTC 2008

On 04/03/2008, Smartysmart34 <smartysmart34 at web.de> wrote:
>  So my question is: How can I delete a weekly recording schedule?

The same way you can delete any schedule in mythfrontend:

i) navigate to Main Menu -> Manage Recordings -> Set Priorities
ii) select the rule you want to change/delete and change the recording
type to 'Do Not Record'.
iii) save changes
iv) check Main Menu -> Manage Recordings -> Upcoming Recordings to
confirm there are no scheduled recordings for the deleted rule

You can also do this via MythWeb if you have it configured:

i) open the 'Recording Schedules' page
ii) click on the title of the rule you want to change
iii) change the schedule options to 'Cancel this schedule' and submit
the changes
iv) check the Upcoming Recordings list to make sure the rule is no
longer being scheduled

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: