[mythtv-users] new video2ipod script released!

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Mar 4 20:28:36 UTC 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 11:51 AM, greg at nodecam.com wrote:

>> Ordered by release date descending. You can reverse the order, but
>> you
>> can't sort by any other column.
>> It mimics my All Recordings list, so my kids are used to looking at
>> programming that way, anyway.
>
> Changing line 49 in tds.php from:
>      if (strpos($file, $ShowName) !== false)
>
> to:
>      if (preg_match('/.*mp4$/', $file))
>
> (or whatever the extension of the video2ipod script's files are)
>
> should get you what you want.
>
> Greg

Thanks, Greg. I was able to successfully create an RSS feed with this
change. Unfortunately, iTunes claims it's not a valid Podcast feed. I
guess maybe it's looking for some specific tag(s) or something. I'll
try to figure that part out or wait for someone more knowledgeable
about podcasts to jump in with a solution.

-Brad