[mythtv-users] MythArchive - DVD focus...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:43:03 UTC 2008

I'm having two small issues with MythArchive.

1) When using MythArchive to burn a show, the focus is lost from Myth after
inserting a DVD the system (Ubuntu) takes over asking me what to do with the
DVD but Myth is still in the foreground.

2) After MythArchive finishes burning the DVD the focus disappears from Myth
again and I have to use the mouse to set the focus back to Myth before I can
exit the MythArchive screen.

Is this a bug or just something that I need to adjust in Ubuntu with regard
to the DVD writer?

Thanks.

AJM,