[mythtv-users] playing music from mythweb problem

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sun Mar 2 17:47:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,

If I choose a musicfile in mythweb, I get the question if I want to open
it with, or save to playlist.m3u
Opening with mplayer or xine both give an error. There is no input
plugin availabale to handle http://192.168.0.101/mythweb/music/stream?i=41
Maybe MRL syntax is wrong or file/stream doesn't exist.

if I choose save, playlist.m3u looks like:

#EXTINF:236,Chris Rea - Julia
http://192.168.0.101/mythweb/music/stream?i=41

and can't be played from cli with mplayer/xine playlist.m3u or
mplayer/xine http://name:passwd@192.168.0.101/mythweb/music/stream?i=41

There's obviously something wrong in my config because playing mythweb
music from
http://www.copperscorner.com/mythweb/music
is no problem.
Video also works like a charm ?!?!?!

Where do I have to enable what to get this going.

Thanks in advance