[mythtv-users] Python Bindings - examples

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sun Mar 2 12:09:33 UTC 2008

Does anyone have any example code of how to use the Python bindings, I
can't seem to find any via Google or searching the list.

Background:

I am starting a small project that will let you query the status of your
MythTV via jabber. This will let me do a quick check on my Myth box from
my mobile phone.

Whilst I have a programming background,  haven't use Python before and
this is a chance to help me learn. I have go the IM part of the code
working, but if I can find some examples of using the Myth Python
bindings it would be helpful.

Ian.