[mythtv-users] MythTV SVN 16319 fails to build

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 07:45:20 UTC 2008

--- Marc <drayson at net1plus.com> wrote:

> I'm a Gentoo user too, but this sort of failure
> should be sent to the Fentoo
> forums or bug tracker.. and even then I do not think
> they will help due to
> the svn builds not being official releases.

Well it sounds like you know something of the nature
of the failure of this build.  Are you sure that this
is a problem with the ebuild or gentoo?  Because
otherwise I'd send logs of build failures upstream to
the source - especially when I know that it's
unsupported by gentoo.  Anyways, it looks like the
problem's been spotted in a similar thread in the
mythtv-dev list.

Ah yes, the 'F' key IS very close to the 'G' key ;-)

Best wishes,
Sam