No subject

Sat Jun 21 03:26:05 UTC 2008

on the GPU with linux, correct?

Given that, am I wasting my money if I get a GeForce 8200 mGPU?
Due to nvidia closed source drivers, is that board even reasonably usable on

Otherwise, it looks like the cheaper
would be a good choice.
Since it's intel, it probably has linux support all around.

Do people have experience with either for mythtv on linux?
1080p/HDMI support working?

Are intels and AMDs more or less on par for low power consumption and quiet
systems nowadays?

Home page: