No subject

Sat Jun 21 03:26:05 UTC 2008

So what's the problem, one might ask?  The default webpage will take 5 - 10 minutes (yes, that right -- MINUTES) to load.  And no, things don't get faster as I try to surf around.  I have tried this (or have a friend try) from multiple machines and multiple locations.

I have heard about Comcast *managing* it's network, but that (at least on the surface) doesn't seem to explain why it's so slow.

Hopefully, I can get some pointers on where I should be looking or what I should be doing to resolve this.

Thanks