[mythtv-users] Fedora 8 kernel- problem with Nova-T-500

Brian Jameson tech at jameson.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 16:47:16 UTC 2008

With this version of the kernel entries are not created in /dev/dvb/ for my
Nova-T 500. But the correct entries are made in /dev/dvb/ for my Nova-S.
Every thing works Ok with version of the kernel and I
believe there was a problem after this stopping more than a certain number
of USB devices being recognised. As I understand it this was supposed to
have been cured in 2.6.25.

Can anyone help me get things working correctly with the current kernel.