[mythtv-users] Anyone have spdif out through ALSA without passthrough? [SOLVED]

Alen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Fri Jun 27 06:57:43 UTC 2008

Thanks to both of you for the replies.

It just started working as it should have.  I was testing it by looking
at the lock light, which still doesn't come on but that isn't a myth
thing.   The point is, I now have default going through spdif and I have
sound when I wanted it.

Brad, thanks particularly for your help today.  I won't say all my
problems are solved, but I have mythweather, mythflix, and I can watch
flash stream videos all within Myth.  Not bad for a day too smoky to go
outside.

Allen