[mythtv-users] Rewinding / Forwarding with a remote with MythStream

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Fri Jun 27 04:07:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the MythStream key bindings. Even when
playing full-screen, it captures "Left" and "Right" for browsing
streams, so you can't move forward or backwards in the stream. I
currently have both cursors and ff / rew on my remote bound to the
same keys, and it works fine in every other component of Mythtv. So is
there a way to make it work without rebinding Right and Left
*everywhere*?

Thanks,
--Andrew