[mythtv-users] MythTv Recording Problem (in Finland)

Marko Nurmenniemi marko.nurmenniemi at kolumbus.fi
Thu Jun 26 18:45:22 UTC 2008

Just in case someone is having a problem...

Randomly for a week now I noticed that some of the recordings were
missing or to be precise they were zero length in Mythweb.
Finally yesterday the situation escalated a bit and all my recordings
were affected, livetv also.

What turned out to happen was that I needed to rescan the channels for
my DVB-T network and all was well again. I'm not aware of recent changes
in channels but might have missed something. Might also have been
something in recent updates...Running 0.21-190.fc9.i386 for the front
and 0.21-190.fc9.x86_64 for the backend.

So far no problems but haven't touched the system much, just watching
old shows.

-Marko